To set up Microsoft Office Outlook 2010:
- Open Microsoft Office Outlook.
- Go to File > Info > Add Account.
- Select the checkbox Manually configure server settings or additional server types. Click Next.
4. Select the Internet Email option and click Next.
5. Specify the following:
- Your name: Your full name, as you wish it to be displayed to the recipient.
- Your email address: your full email address (e.g. email@example.com)
- Account type: If you want to keep copies of messages on the server, select the IMAP option. If you do not want to keep any messages on the server, select the POP3 option - Further information can be found here
- Incoming mail server: your domain name (e.g. theinternet.com)
- Outgoing mail server: mail.yourdomain.com (e.g. mail.theinternet.com)
- User Name: Specify your full email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: This is the full, case sensitive password as provided by us, kaweb.
- Require logon using Secure Password Authentication (SPA): Leave this option cleared.
6. Click More Settings, open the Outgoing Server tab and check My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
Note: for IMAP users, you will need to go to Advanced, and in the "root folder path" type INBOX.
7. Click Next
8. Click Finish